Skip to navigation
- Delivery is charged as priced on each order based on weight and size. Standard charges are for second class Royal Mail signed for service or equivalent which will normally take 2-3 days. Royal Mail first class signed for service is also available which will take 1-2 days.
- Once you have placed an order it will usually be despatched the same day or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been despatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
- If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
- We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- A service is provided for urgent next day delivery Monday to Saturday and the cost of delivery will be charged directly to you. Simply call 01732 459 350 before 2.00 pm Monday to Saturday for a delivery quote.